I am interested in the temporal dynamics of syntactic analysis performed by the human brain during language comprehension.
- October 2017 - Present: PhD student at MPI CBS (Supervisors: Prof Dr Angela D. Friederici and Dr Emiliano Zaccarella)
- October 2013 - November 2015: Master's Degree in Cognitive Neuroscience and Clinical Neuropsychology, University of Padova (Thesis supervisor: Prof Antonino Vallesi)
- October 2010 - October 2013: Bachelor's Degree in Cognitive Psychology and Psychobiology, University of Padova (Thesis supervisor: Prof Konstantinos Priftis)
- October 2016 - September 2017: Internship at MEG and Neurophysiology Lab, San Camillo Hospital, Venice (Supervisor: Dr Giorgio Arcara)
- January 2016 - July 2016: Internship at University of Glasgow (Supervisor: Dr Peter Uhlhaas)
- February 2015 - July 2015: Internship at University of Leicester (Supervisor: Dr Giorgio Fuggetta)
- October 2012 - July 2013: Internship in a non-profit organization working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder