List of Lectures
Confirmed speakers in 2021
This year, the Leipzig Lectures on Language will feature the following line-up of leading junior and senior reserachers who will talk on different aspects of combinatorics in language during their lectures.
Accessibility: Live-captioning will be provided for all lectures.
- May 19, 2021: Lin Wang & Gina Kuperberg
- May 26, 2021: Jixing Li and John Hale
- June 2, 2021: Yao-Ying Lai and Michiru Makuuchi
- June 16, 2021: Songhee Kim and Liina Pylkkänen
- June 30, 2021: Molly Flaherty and Susan Goldin-Meadow
- July 14, 2021: Rie Asano and Cedric Boeckx
- July 21, 2021: Stephan Meylan and Roger Levy
- September 15, 2021: Giulio Degano and Narly Golestani
- September 29, 2021: Bingjiang Lyu and Lorraine Tyler
- October 20-21, 2021: End-of-Year Event
Clicking on the names of the speakers will lead you to more information about the talk as well as instructions how to participate. We recommend to subscribe to our newsletter in order to stay up to date.
You can subscribe to this calendar (.iCal) in order to easily import all dates and events including links to the streams into your personal calendar application.