List of Lectures
Confirmed speakers in 2021
This year, the Leipzig Lectures on Language featureed the following line-up of leading junior and senior reserachers who talked on different aspects of combinatorics in language during their lectures.
- May 19, 2021: Lin Wang & Gina Kuperberg
- May 26, 2021: Jixing Li and John Hale
- June 2, 2021: Yao-Ying Lai and Michiru Makuuchi
- June 16, 2021: Songhee Kim and Liina Pylkkänen
- June 30, 2021: Molly Flaherty and Susan Goldin-Meadow
- July 14, 2021: Rie Asano and Cedric Boeckx
- July 21, 2021: Stephan Meylan and Roger Levy
- September 15, 2021: Giulio Degano and Narly Golestani
- September 29, 2021: Bingjiang Lyu and Lorraine Tyler
- October 20-21, 2021: End-of-Year Event
Clicking on the names of the speakers will lead you to more information about the talk. Recordings of some of the talks are available from the pages for the individual lectures.
We recommend to subscribe to our newsletter in order to stay up to date.