Otto-Hahn-Gruppe Kognitive Neurogenetik
- The evolution and genetics of large-scale brain organization
- Brain health
- Global mental health
- Environmental social psychology and psychiatry
Mr. Bin Wan is currently working as a PhD researcher at cognitive neurogenetics (CNG) lab led by Dr. Sofie Valk. He has wide interest in the field of cognitive neuroimaging and social psychology and works on exploring origins of mind and society.
Education & Professional Experience
- 2019-2020 Research Assistant at Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
- 2016-2019 Master at School of Public Health, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China
- 2012-2016 Bachelor at School of Medicine, Wuhan University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China
Visit private website for more information.